My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Ten Things I Learned Today


1. I am currently addicted to Diet Root Beer.

2. I don't need another black top but I bought another black top because it had a silver butterfly pin that was worth the price of the black top alone.

3. I cannot go to the mall without seeing a minimum of 4.5 former students and at least one co-worker. Every time.

4. You can tell which crowd just let out of the Star Wars movie.

5. A half of a grilled cheese and no breakfast + 105 degree heat and 4 hours of shopping = low blood sugar.

6. 75% off of ugly is still 25% ugly.

7. Lay's Potato Chips are my crack.

8. I don't need another pair of black shoes but I bought them because I have a couple of skirts that NEED these black shoes.

9. My husband is a lousy gift giver.

10. I adore and love him anyway and could care less that he can't pick out a gift for me to save his life because he is the most caring, loving, generous, sweet, handsome, kissable man in the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

I laughed... it was good. And, i just have to ask, what did Dad try and get you?

;-)
<3

7:15 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Yes, I am a teacher and it disturbs me greatly that you don't have any favorite books. Get thee to a library, young lady! :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Dear Sweet Pea,

We were enjoying a trip down memory lane on the way to the mall this morning about our 10th anniversary (when your dad tried to buy me a ring.) It all began when Little Lottie's ipod was acting weird and I said it's your battery and dad said she needs to sumbit for that free battery and I said your ipod is great, isn't it? and he said yes, you give great gifts and I am sorry I am not a good gift giver and I said I agree and he said so I am not a good gift giver and I said yes, all hope was lost when you threw my 10th anniversary ring at me over the table in his uncle's house and I thought it was the heart shaped diamond and I know this is a run on sentence and I've always wanted to write one because it's naughty for a teacher to do so so there. :)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home