My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, November 21, 2008

A Day at Cabela's with Andrew


I love to go to Cabela's. How odd is that? It reminds me of Pa. for some reason, all the hunting stuff. Can't explain it. But one day a few weeks ago when we were in Phx. we took Andrew to Cabela's. This grandparenthing thing is THE BEST! We had a blast.

Andrew just LOVED the white goat above this stuffed moose. You can see his little body is twisted around trying to look up at the white goat!


Pop Pop was so good about carrying him all around Cabela's...

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjy923UmUu9dGJ5viavSs9WMmVZq5WQTiOdgEhNxpe1vqPNHlNMq8-kZtBzCoPfqpQC-y_MMfz_fhcZ_ia4YAYpozPeUTQOib-DF3BVdjLofkr_CLUloXin80LAxU3LbjBf3iTH/s1600-h/looking+up.JPG">


In fact, Pop Pop was MUCH more interesting than the deer heads on the wall!






And the greenery wrapped around the banister was sooooo much more interesting than the other dead stuffed animals!





And Pop Pop's shoulder made the perfect teething toy!




He tried on a raccoon cap...



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi9VOX-Fadzh7d_YcG8pJAVBX-KCb-aEA2KtXH1y75eaqf58-KRuJ7BJqhOLUPZ1loLHbXffch9klwJft33I0vvix5UzL8qFqtTNN-uRX7uJnelsXSkirR40OS5yjQt5zmc_3ke/s1600-h/daniel+boone.JPG">





Where's Andrew?!?!?

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFqDZxvJNU8l3hLz7IHs4BULb7exFCwvveqQamXkxCBBIMsIvWxPlqA7MseKd-a5OkKBrKzQoriJ-ieO7-VCyjS8yuoIdjOR02fsyEkUpVSOfzWOOtbM_9zze-nJRtSq_3841j/s1600-h/where's+andrew.JPG">


Goodbye Cabela's!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

We have to go to Cabela's in Phx sometime just to see what Soren sees! These were cute photos!

Ah...and guess what I bought today? A new Aigner bag at Ross...smaller, purse-like, but fits my computer! For all I know, it could have been the bag Monica had too, I don't know. I think I'm in love now too. It just caught my eye and wouldn't release it! I'll have to send you a photo or show it off to you soon!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

Hey, the comment you gave me is just perfect for you, so I'm returning it:

"He is such a great Pepaw!!!! You chose well! :-)"

Aren't we lucky?

The pictures are just precious. Cabelo's is quite a place. There is one at the Hamburg exit of 22/78.

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos are superb..! You had a good time at Cabela's

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home