My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I hate change

Blogger,

Thank you for letting me have a free blog on your dime but couldn't you have warned me about the changes I would encounter today as I signed in? YOU KNOW I hate change. I have had the same password since I started this blog because I don't want to change it. They changed our phones at work once (replaced the old ones with 9 buttons to one with 37 buttons) and I refused to touch, let alone answer the phone for 3 days. Most recently, our district has grown so much that our prefix has been changed as of last week - don't even get me started about having to memorize these three new digits.

This may be my last. post. ever. because I may never find my way back thru the maze of these wonderful changes that blogger has burdened me with. (Yeah, it's a preposition, wanna make something of it?)

I actually came here because I just heard Maury Povich congratulate a girl on not being a prostitute. Those were his exact words: "Congratulations for not being a prostitute!" How come no one ever congratulated me for not being a prostitute?

Maury should write greeting cards for Hallmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home