My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Saturday Night Update




So this week - recap: I went back to work on Monday and I was fine. By Tuesday I had a sore throat, ear aches, a headache, and a general all over feeling of illness. I was asleep each night from Tues - Thurs at 7:00 or 7:30 pm. I was drop dead exhausted. It finally dawned on Sparky and I that I had not been ill once during break. I had not been ill during any of my breaks. I think it's the room I work in. I work in the middle of a pod of an older, free standing building. We had serious mold problems a few years back and this particular building had the worst of the mold cases. We had a leak earlier this year and the tiles were not replaced and the leak was not properly fixed. I truly believe there is mold in that pod again. I told my principal and he said they are sending someone out to check it out. In the meantime, I took Friday off and slept in until 8:00 am and then was lazy all day. I felt much better by late afternoon.

Sweet Pea comes home from Hawaii tomorrow. I had a difficult time getting to sleep last night as I wanted to stay up until I knew she was safe. They did have a tsunami watch for their side of the island of Oahu. I called to check on everyone and they were taking turns staying awake and playing cards. The watch was lifted a little after 1 am my time so I was finally able to go to sleep. We talked this morning and they were headed out to the U.S.S. Arizona. Little L and I are hoping to visit her on Monday since we are off but Sparky has to work.

We finally got all the decorations for Christmas put away and the living room is slowly returning back to normal. We enjoyed playing some games with Little L tonight and I also got some winter decorations done in my dining room. Enjoy the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home