My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday, Friday, Friday is my favorite day...




Great night...

rain...

snapped this photo of lightning

sitting on the couch snuggling with Sparky

sipping the best vanilla milkshake in the world

listening to the last bit of rain outside... so sad that it might be over for months now... :(

work ended well... very well. The offending person who pained me with a terse email apologized for said email. Turns out men get PMS, I guess. I take everything to heart. I think this person knows their email was plain wrong and wow... apology given, unasked. This person is my (rhymes with HOSS) and as many of you know, I am harder on myself than any rhymes with HOSS could be. Turns out the rhymes with HOSS was just having a bad day. He's green. He'll learn. I can forgive. Time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home