My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

I want to like her... I mean she's got really cool hair and glasses!

Moose in way of Alaskan Pipeline.....

Sarah Palin with daughter and moose
Photo from LA Times


So I thought... well let me listen and see what she has to say about things that matter to me. Let me see what her stance is on education, the economy, the energy crisis looming, ending the war and health care.

Here's what I heard about education...
Sarah Palin: "I signed up for the PTA."

On ending the war...
Sarah Palin: "He would rather lose an election than see his country lose a war."

And...
'This is a man who can give an entire speech about the wars America is fighting and yet never use the word victory except when he is talking about his own campaign."
(Gimme a W! Gimme an A! Gimme an R!)

On saving our energy resources...
Sarah Palin: " When the stadium lights go out...
(I guess shutting off lights is part of her energy plan?)


On health care:
Sarah Palin: "

(crickets chirping)


On seeking alternative sources for energy...
'We need to produce more of our own oil and gas."
(rather than seek and fund alternatives... hmmmm)


Russia -- bad.... bad....

Oil in Alaska -- good... good...

Peace -- bad.... bad...

War -- good... good...

Great speaker... but it felt like I was watching a movie starring Tina Fey.





Sarah with her baby....



I mean Sarah's daughter with her baby.


Here...


ok.... Sarah with baby....


Darn it....


Wait... Sarah with baby....


Oops... that was Tina Fey again...


Babies...



I kid, I kid....




But seriously... am I the only one who sees Tina Fey in her???!!!

Tina Fey.....



Not Tina Fey...




Now if you'll excuse her, she's got a shotgun wedding to plan.


Don't get me wrong... I haven't decided completely yet. She might just get my vote based on her cool black pumps. I know that's what Sparky will be voting for!

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie Q said...

Totally Tina Fey...I am guessing she will back on SNL this season as a guest. Has to be.
Your post cracked me up.

Hugs,
Sue

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home