My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

44 Odd Things... or how you are sorry that I came back to blogging.


44 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! Tag the person that sent it plus others.


1. Do you like blue cheese? No.

2. Have you ever been drunk? No.

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?No. I mean, I don't like Kool-Aid and don't remember having it as a kid.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Nasty.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Say it with me... National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot Tea, brought to me by my darling husband.

9. Can you do push ups? Cute.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My heart necklace from Sparky.

11. Favorite hobby? reading decorating blogs.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No ... I don't believe in it. I think that it's just a behavioral problem that paren.... oh look! a bunny!!!

13. What's your favorite shoe? the left one? What kind of question is this?

14. Middle name? Let's not go there.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1. I wish I had a soft pretzel with cheese from the mall. 2, I was late putting the pork chops in the oven so dinner will be late. 3, I don't even like pork chops that much.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Iced tea, water, Diet Dr. Pepper

17. Current worry? student loans

18. Current hate right now? that I live in Tucson when my grandson lives in Phx.

19. If you could meet someone, anyone who ever lived, who would it be? Hmmm, I have many choices. Top 3 would be Abe Lincoln, Princess Diana, and my grandmother on my father's side.

20. How did you bring in the New Year?At home, falling asleep, trying to stay awake to watch the ball drop.

21. Where would you like to go? PARIS!

22. Name three people who will complete this form? haha.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?Navy blue with red lettering "Arizona WIldcats"

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? Ewww. No. Love flannel in winter and clean, crisp cotton at other times.

26. Can you whistle? Barely.

27. Favorite color? Depends on mood and where the color is. I love green and greens like the sea. I love black and white a lot too!

28. Would you be a pirate? Yes, Johnny Depp.
(Oh! I thought it said, "Would you do a pirate?") - Um, no, I would not be a real pirate.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I hum, rarely sing.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Well my girls have beautiful names but if I could pick one for myself it would be Emma, Emily or Catherine.

31. Favorite boy's name? ANDREW ( smile!)

32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Little L. She CRACKS. ME. UP.

34. Best bed sheets as a child? I had a cot. Don't remember sheets.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Crashing on my bike. Having to go to the hospital for stitches and cleaning. BUT before we could go, my mom made me change from my shorts into a dress. (????) 4 people held me down to get the needles into my knee for the numbing. My knee still hurts!!!

36. Do you love where you live? No. But I love that I am healthy and have Andrew fairly close by.(3 hours is still far away though)

38. Who is your loudest friend? Cristela

39. How many dogs do you have? None.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I know some teachers that want to crush me but having a crush on me? I hope my husband still does!

41. What is your favorite book? Madeline - the original

42. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's chocolate bar with almonds.

43. Favorite Sports Team? Ummmm, uhhhhhh, hmmmm.... gosh. I love em all! (HAHAHAHAHA)

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Shenandoah & Moon River

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home