My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Nothing like a little friendly competition for Mother's Day!


So I finished posting about the roses, etc. and Little Lottie (9.5 hours) is thinking - "aint no stinkin' abandoning sister gonna outdo me" and suddenly I have a new skin for my blog!

Isn't it gorgeous?!?! Little Lottie (1.5 hours of pushing) had made her blog pretty by doing whatever magic she does at the computer and I begged her to do the same for me. She (no medication again unless you count the epidural they FINALLY decided to give me as I was in TRANSITION and had to lie perfectly still lest the one and a half foot needle puncture my spine and render me crippled for life) has spent the better part of the afternoon working on my skin and I LOVE IT!!!! Little Lottie (the epidural kicked in 20 minutes later right AFTER I pushed her out) is a computer genuis and I love her very, very, very, very much. She knows I love me some Snow White.

Oh yes, and she cleaned the house before I got home from work today! I LOVE MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will take her to Blockbuster tonight since she was so sweet to me!

I love you, Webmonkey! :)
Love,
Mamma
xoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home