My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Can't talk about why I have been missing in action just yet...

... just say that, true to my nature, I am obsessing over it. I need a self-help book on making decisions and feeling good/right about them after the fact. I HATE that I second guess myself all the time. Anyway... maybe attempting some light-hearted writing will help. Forgive me while I indulge. This writing isn't for you, it's to snap me back to my world. My wonderful, middle class, white collar world. I WORKED HARD for this world and make no apologies for wanting to be in the comfort of my home, family and friends. I've seen enough of the "other side of the tracks" thank you very much.

So to add to the above confusion, it doesn't help that my world is completely turned upside down by the one thing I can always count on. Reading about celebrities. Good and Bad. Black and White.
Donny and Marie = good. Bonnie and Clyde = Bad.

Kevin Federline IS the bad daddy, right? And Heather Mills, plucky ex of my man Paul and current superstar of Dancing With the Stars - she IS the b*tch, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home