My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Coming back up...

I'm feeling better - the past three days were a little touch and go. Thank goodness for Sparky and Little L and all of their understanding! The details of the symptoms are not needed - it's just as rough for them as it is for me though and I stand in awe at their patience and love throughout the ordeal.

So as I finished the spins on the coaster, it's now feels like when you make that slow climb up the coaster to reach the very top. I am slowing coming back to the top and this is a good thing.

So hopefully the negative posts will cease (for a few weeks until the next ride to the bottom of Menopause Madness - The Coaster and we can resume the normal blog. :-)

Did I mention that I cannot form a coherent thought on the climb back up? Sorry for the above nonesense!! Menopause Madness is a funny roller coaster ride....










Ok - so here are some photos that I was supposed to post weeks ago:

Sweet Pea and I shopped till we dropped for the nursery. We also made the invites for her baby shower. We just enjoyed spending time together and getting things ready for the baby.

We are at 59 days until the due date so it's really coming up now! I just can't tell you how exciting this is! It feels surreal.

We are watching the superbowl, of course! I made deviled crab cakes and homemade french fries for Sparky. I don't eat my own cooking, new recipes actually, so I ate some leftover mexican food. I did make some outstanding guacomole and salsa and may I say Yummmmyyy! (Thank you Pioneer Woman Cooks - go to her website!!!)

This past weekend I went to the Gem show. You are not allowed to take photos but I should photograph what I bought. I love pins and bought several of them at 50% off. My friends have a wholesale badge and always let me tag along so I get some great deals. I only bought the pins and a turquoise and silver heart pendant.

Sparky and Little L went to the U of Az to see Hillary Clinton and they had a really great time. The were worried about getting in but they actually ended up in a good place and could see her very well! I will have to post Sparky's pictures of her soon. Sparky said the biggest round of applause was when she said that she would "put and end to the unfunded No Child Left Behind Law" ... because students shouldn't JUST be little test takers (which is what they are in my district) and teachers are no longer teaching but being test givers.

Now...

Don't forget to vote on Tuesday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home