My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, May 09, 2008

TMI

I had a conversation with a 5th grader this morning. He was excessively talking in class and had written a note home to the parents to let them know of his behavior. He was to have them sign it and return it to me this morning.

Me: Do you have your letter?

Him: Yes, here it is. My dad signed a separate sheet of paper though because I forgot to take home the letter last night.

Me: How can I believe that he knows about the content of the letter when he didn't sign it?

Him: I told him about it. I really did! I just had him sign this blank piece of paper because I forgot the letter.

Me: Well one time in 2nd grade I got an F on a paper that my dad was supposed to sign and I just added an extra line and made it look like an A and handed it to my dad to sign. He never knew I got the F.

Him: THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Me: (on the inside) oops.

Me: Have your dad sign the actually letter tonight.

Him: Ok, I willllllllll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home