My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

ABC's of Sparky - My Great Baby Daddy :-)

A - Always playful...














B - Bob the Clydesdale





C - Caresses that soothe...













D - Dotes on his daughters...








E - Every day begins and ends with this face -- THANK GOD! I love you!







F - Feeding his grandson...









G - Gotta have a camera in his hand all the time!












H - Hero


















I - Ice Cream Lover...












J - Just my perfect prince!












K - Kicking back by the fire...







L - Likes his women with a little cruel streak








M - Matching Puma Sneakers for his grandson.









N - Nightime in Vegas










O - Only One Love - My Prince by Snow White's Wishing Well.








P - Pretends to sleep on Tower of Terror at Disneyland...










Q - Quite the comedian!












R - Roo Love...
























S - Strong Arms
























T - Teaching Andrew finger tricks??!?















U - Under the lights of It's A Small World...












V - Vegas Babes











W - White House squeezer...








X - eXAMPLE OF A GREAT DAD! One of my favorite memories is when I gave birth to Little L and had to be given a sleeping pill to rest that night. I didn't want to rest. I wanted to take care of the baby! But I was pretty out of it. I remember worrying and waking up to see Sparky at the foot of my bed, sitting in a chair, holding Little L, and just cooing away at her. I knew I could rest -- she was in good hands.

Y - You, my love, are the kind of father every daughter wants. You are loved more than you can ever, ever know.





Z - Zen - like patience. (Here he finds a quiet spot in the hospital while we wait for Andrew to make his entrance into the world)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home