My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Other Job...



So I am pretty sure that you cannot actually be a BRIDE until your mother has a tiny (reallllly tiny) nervous breakdown with the bride at midnight on the phone. If you look up wedding planning and look at THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING it will state that you should call to make sure the flowers were ordered, have your final fitting for your gown, and have a good cry with your mom on the phone.

But you know what? It's all gonna be ok. Ya know why? Because this wedding is meant to be. Sweet Pea and I have been running around finalizing everything and trying to make it perfect and trying to make everyone happy and trying to please the world and last night it came down to this: It's better to build the perfect marriage than the perfect wedding. The wedding will last for 5 hours. The marriage needs to last a lifetime. And I am not ringing my own wedding bells but I do hope that Sparky and I are an example of a happy marriage - even after almost 27 (I think that's right) years together. :) Sweet Pea, I love you. Sparky, I adore and love you. And Little Lottie? You better find your missing ipod (and I love you!)

Back to work for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home