My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, January 27, 2006

How rude...


So I call Sweet Pea last night and I am all like "hi" and she is all like "HI!" and I am all like "what's up?" And she is all like" We are going to Paris for our honeymoon!!!" and I am all like PMSing and jealous that she is taking her husband to Paris and Sparky said I have every right to be jealous of her choosing to take her husband to Paris on her honeymoon instead of her mother and I am like "THAT is why we have been married for 26.5 years."

I love that man.

And I still love Sweet Pea. And the man who stole my daughter. And she BETTER bring me back a copy of Madeline in FRENCH.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

You know, it would cost you two like $200 total to fly to London thanks to my job. And the madeline thing is firmly engraved in my brain... and this time I will go up the eiffel tower. ;-) Love you!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

Dear Sweet Pea,

I adore you! But you already knew that. Yeah, Daddy and I need to get our butts in gear and fly to Europe before you start having my grandbabies! :)

And I also heard you should make sure to go to the VERY TOP of the tower, not just the other levels. I think she said it was glassed in. Take tons of pics! And of course you know I am teasing about being jealous. I love you!!!!!! I am soooo happy that you are sooooo happy! :)

Love,
Mum
xoxoxoxo

10:53 AM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

And Little Lottie is ROYALLY mad that you didn't comment on her blog!! :) Hehe..... Just a heads up - since she is your maid of honor and technically could start something during the part where they say "Is there any reason why these two should not be married?" and Lauren chimes in with, "YES, BECAUSE MY SISTER DIDN'T READ MY BLOG."

:)
Now we are ALL gonna laugh at that part and Fiance won't know why we are giggling!!! bahahahahaha!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

We don't have that part in the wedding. so, ha!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home