My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Denial.River.Egypt.


NewsTrack - Top News
Wash. woman didn't know she was pregnant
MAPLE VALLEY, Wash., Nov. 2 (UPI) -- A Maple Valley, Wash., woman did not discover that she was pregnant until a doctor told her the sharp pain she was feeling was a labor contraction.

Amanda Brisendine delivered her child by Caesarean section at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue, a procedure that resulted in the unexpected addition of Alexander Joseph Britt to the family, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported Thursday.

Brisendine and long-time boyfriend Jason Britt already had a 14-month daughter but she said the experience was different enough this time around that she hadn't even realized she was pregnant.

"I had no weird cravings and no morning sickness," Brisendine told the newspaper. "He was hiding."

The new mother said her menstrual cycles had continued through the pregnancy but the last few months were painful. Dr. Jim Haines, chief of obstetrics at Overlake, did not treat Brisendine, but theorized that the mother had mistaken bleeding during pregnancy for menstruation, the Post-Intelligencer said.


*********And I didn't know Lay's Potato Chips can make you fat.

*********And I didn't know that coffee can keep you up at night.

*********And I didn't know that you cannot mix reds with the whites when you do laundry. (Well, actually, I really didn't know that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home