My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I know, I know


So I just realized I never posted the update on the missing hamster. He was caught the next morning by Little Lottie and put back in his glass home.

I also realize I thought I would get to the Thanksgiving pics but that didn't happen today. I spent the morning laying the hardwood floor in the dining room with Sparky. I did take pics and um, yeah, sure, I'll get them posted too.

And then I worked on checking all of my family stocking stuffers. I am doing pretty good. I only have some candy and tangerines and walnuts and then I am done! I also got all my Secret Santa stuff ready for work. You WISH you were my secret santa cause I rock. I don't re-gift for secret santa so that ALONE makes me rock in the world of secret santa. I really had fun shopping for my secret santa. It's someone I love and work with every day. We sit close to each other and she is the best co-worker so it's going to be good.

I wish I were more witty but I am just a little tired. Happy tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home