My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cah razy week





New job at school. I work with teachers. I work in the assessment/curriculum department at my school. I put in no less than 14 hours each day last week, with one day being from 6:30 am until 9:00 p.m. I was so ready for an ANDREW fix this weekend and that's exactly what we did!

I'll have to take an after of my office. I pictured it with beautiful curtains and plates, etc. Hahahahaha. Good thing I had Monday to move in! :-) I have papers EVERYWHERE but I stole borrowed a filing cabinet from an empty office and will try to get all the papers filed some time this week.

I bought a book this weekend, "How Full Is Your Bucket" and I am excited to read it. I am an empathetic person and that can backfire on me if not handled correctly. I tend to want the person who is talking to me to feel like I hear them and I understand. But if they are being negative, that mirroring in our conversation can either sound negative or feed into their negativity. I am hoping this book will make me more aware of that and pause before responding so that I can turn it into a positive while still empathizing with the person.

Here are my favorite Baby Roo photos from the weekend as well as a beautiful picture of our campus. Notice the beautiful clouds on the moutains. We've been enjoying the monsoon rains!

1 Comments:

Blogger mary :) said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your baby is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home