My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Q is for Questions...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

I just spent $30.00 on half price bags at the party store so bags all the way. There are some beautiful ones out there with frills, details, sparkly stuff, etc. All you need is tissue paper. No scissors, no tape and they usually include a gift tag.
.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial due to living in the desert.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Thanksgiving afternoon.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually New Year's Day

5. Do you like eggnog?
Eww.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
tough one... #1 Suzie Homemaker Grill but a close 2nd would be my Dawn's Fashion Show.
(My best present ever - my Flying Nun doll was a birthday present.)


7. Hardest person to buy for?

Everyone. I agonize over every gift - I want it to be perfect for them.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
see above.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes with the fallen angel and beheaded wiseman in all his glory, god love him.


10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I suck. I don't send cards anymore.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A really ugly teal/brown/white robe from Sparky. I've gotten plenty of other lousy gifts from others but that is the one we laugh about.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, duh.

13. Better to give or receive?
Give.

14. Favorite Christmas Food?
baguette, cold spinach dip

15. Favorite Christmas tradition?
All of them.

16. Colored lights on the tree or all clear?
clear.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Come Emmanuel

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
With a grandson, we are back to traveling!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Star

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning?
Morning. We can open one stocking stuffer and our Christmas jammies on Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The traffic - crowds.

23. Favorite Ornament theme or color?
Don't have a "theme" - we just use all the ornaments collected over the years.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
I bake a ham but I hate ham so I love all the trimmings (lima beans! yum and the sweet potatoes and rolls and I am good to go)

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Peace, grace, more peace, Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home