My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Monday, May 22, 2006

Top 5



5 Restaurants you never get tired of:
1. Sanchez
2. Red Lobster
3. V & S (Cheesesteaks) (Pennsylvania)
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Cheesecake Factory

5 Places You’ve Lived:
1. Chester, Pa.
2. Reading, Pa.
3. Suffern, N.Y.
4. Toledo, Ohio followed by Canton, Ohio followed by Huntingdon, Pa.
5. Tucson, Az.

5 Movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Phantom of the Opera
2. Private Benjamin
3. French Kiss
4. Fools Rush In
5. Sound of Music

5 Books on your Nightstand:
1. Cottage Living (magazine)
2. Paula Deen (magazine)
3. Country French (magaine)
4. Country Home (magazine)
5. Coastal Living (magazine)

I teach all day and read a lot of educational periodicals and books. My nightstand is for FLUFF!

5 Websites you visit daily:
1. My oldest daughter's website
2. My youngest daughter's website
3. My class website
4. My favorite blogs
5. CNN.com

5 Places you like to shop:
1. Crate & Barrel
2. Pottery Barn
3. Williams Sonoma
4. AJ's Fine Foods
5. any shop in Intercourse, Pa. (lots of home decorating thingys)

5 Jobs you’ve had:
1. Waitress at Howard Johnsons
2. Home Day Care provider
3. Credit somthing or other person and in Personnel (now Human Resources) at the Bank of Pa.
4. Officer with The Salvation Army
5. Teacher

5 Things you would do with a million dollars:
1. Pay off our student loans.
2. Buy a home somewhere near the ocean. Maybe Maine? Never been there.
3. Put money away so I can retire early with my Sparky.
4. Buy homes for my daughters.
5. Put money away for the future of my future grandchildren.

5 Things you would rather be doing than what you’re suppose to be doing right now:
1. Eating pizza at Gus's in Point Loma (San Diego) California.
2. Kissing my Sparky.
3. Getting dressed up for a nice dinner, and a show in Vegas with Sparky.
4. Sleeping with the window open and a cool ocean breeze coming through the window.
5. Laughing over a relaxing dinner with my girls and Sparky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home