My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Show and Tell Friday


This is a fake tiffany style lamp that I fell in love with. It was sitting on the desk of our school's office manager. She had painted her office a dark olive green and it looked soooo lovely! I asked her where she got it. Fry's, was her reply. Fry's? As in I buy my diet dr. pepper/rootbeer and sliced cheese Fry's? Yes.....

Well I had some grocery shopping to do and I had a $20.00 coupon being the "loyal customer" that I am. I filled up my cart with apples, bread, and Shredded Wheat (so I could hide the potato chips and brownies under the cereal) and headed to the home part of the store. There it was! Only it was in a box and they had none out for examples so I totally would have just walked by it not knowing how beautiful it is when it is lit had I not seen it in the school's office.

Being the huntress that I am, I ordered Sparky to lift the box off the shelf and place it in the shopping cart. I then proudly slashed open the box and put it together MAH SELF and now it sits on the sofa table/bookshelf.

Now the lamp was only $39.99 but if you count the $20.00 coupon (because in my world of logic, I do) then it was only $20.00 cause I HAD to buy groceries anyway.

Ain't she pretty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home