My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea! I love you! xoxoxo

Tuesday's Child is Full of Grace... ABC's for my Princess

A – articulate
B – beautiful
C – calla lilies in her bouquet
D – deserves every blessing every given to her
E – empathetic
F – finds the good in others
G – gets car sick
H – hazel eyes like her mum
I – intelligent
J – just gives the greatest advice
K – kind hearted like her daddy
L – loves the Pagoda in Reading
M – must have chocolate as a daily vitamin
N – nurturing
O – organized
P – Pooh bear blanket tragedy (hehe)
Q – quickly reads people
R – rises to any challenge
S – sets goals and meets them
T – takes pleasure in the beauty life has given her
U – University of Az. graduate
V – very loving big sister
W – Will be a GREAT mother
X – X-ray tech is her Prince Charming
Y – yearns for Paris
Z – zany sense of humor

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Hi,
I had to laugh at the comment you left on my blog. I entered you in my giveaway.
Happy Birthday to Sweet Pea!!!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Wishiwerebella said...

Awww!!!! I just saw this! So sweet! I love yo mommy!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Indigo Robe said...

I love yo too

*snicker

Mum
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home