My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Crazy


ok.... um rough week. Busy week. Preaching to the choir, right?

Last night we came home and snuggled on the couch and watched It's A Wonderful Life with Little L. She had never seen it before. I am a failure, right?!

It was sooo relaxing and fun because she had funny comments and questions throughout.

Today we went to finish the last of the Christmas shopping. I THINK we might be done. I always swear I will be done before Dec. but something always pops us. We got some great bargains and enjoyed the time together. My new favorite thing is a Venti Starbucks black tea, no sugar. I could drink them all day long!!!

And now for today's ornament.... this is San Xavier Mission. We bought it one time when we were visiting. We like to visit there at Christmas because it's beautiful with all the decorations and poinsettias. We buy Indian Fry bread and walk around, light a candle in the chapel, and take lots of pictures. The gift shop happened to be open last a few years ago so we picked up this little ornament as a reminder of one of our Christmas traditions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home