My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

skidding into the new year...

So...

As Sweet Pea pointed out... I had a 33% return rate on getting those 12 ornaments of Christmas posted!

It's just that it's been so crazy. Why? I don't know why. I mean we did the same things we do every year (even leaving out some traditions) and I still found that the universe somehow managed to take away hours from my day.

But many great things happened. Many revelations were made. Time spent with family is precious. No one is ever gauranteed another December 24th (or 25th) and you just have to embrace each and every moment with the ones you love.

Christmas was quick but delightful.

We are back from Phoenix. I will try to detail the fun (dipping chocolate covered pretzels, eating a nasty milkshake at Chik-Fil-A at Christmas Eve lunch, finding the perfect bargains post Christmas, getting a "grab bag" at the Hello Kitty store, Zoo Lights at Phoenix Zoo, a COLD night in Sedona but warmed with hot chocolate, receiving a toile black and white throw for the foot of our bed, etc.etc.etc.)

But for now - my house is messy and I must clean! I want to organize (surprize! new year! who doesn't?!) and I want to take before and after photos. I have another glorious week off of work after this one and Sparky and I must make that one final decision - sell and build? or stay here and settle in until retirement.

Look for a new skin for the blog next week and my darling Little L is going to do a complete redesign for me.I am very excited about the changes that will come to this blog.

Merry Christmas, World. Sorry I am late but I think I really am beginning to embrace the desert. We do everything late here.

Until We Meet Again,

M

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that moving to PA is no longer an option?

Jen

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home