My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Music of the Night



Here is a list of the most recent music that I've listened to on itunes instead of grading the social studies tests.
The music is in no particular order of preference.

1. Make Me Smile - Chicago
2. Criminal - Fiona Apple
3. Sara - Stevie Nicks
4. The Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Weber)
5. If These Walls Could Speak - Amy Grant
6. Against the Wind - Bob Segar
7. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again - Phantom
8. Lost in Love - Air Supply (It's the only song I have by them)
9. The Heart of the Matter - Don Henley
10. End of Innocence - Don Henley
11. Lead Me On - Amy Grant
12. Let's Stay Together - Al Green
13. I've Got a Crush on You - Frank Sinatra
14. Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
15. Slave - Britney Spears (what can I say?)
16. Walk This Way - Aerosmith
17. Do I Ever Cross Your Mind - Ray Charles & Bonnie Raitt
18. I Wish - Stevie Wonder
19. Drop It In the Slot - Tower of Power
20. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
21. Written in the Stone - Earth, Wind, & Fire
22. How Much I Feel - Ambrosia
23. Here We Are - Gloria Estefan
24. Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
25. Magic Man - Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home