My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Friday, June 22, 2007

Show and Tell Friday


I have recently started Show and Tell Friday and I usually post a home decor item but today I am showing Sparky with a Flamingo girl. We were in Vegas last year and this showgirl was outside the Flamingo. I practically had to push Sparky over there for a picture. I am not sure if he was just playing a game so he wouldn't appear too eager or what but I finally got this shot. If you click on the picture you will make it bigger. Once the picture is bigger, look at Sparky's right hand. He is NOT touching her. I am not sure if it's because he is a) a gentleman and didn't want to touch her naked! waist! or b) his hand and arm length are pre-set to hug a bigger waist (that would be mine) and he just naturally placed his hand where he thought her waist would be. But I thought his little hand left there in mid-air was kinda funny.

In a few days, Sparky turns 50. He feels this is a huge milestone and had very specific requests for this big day. So we will be headed to Vegas. Sweet Pea and Mr. Sweet Pea are taking him to see SPAMALOT the night of his birthday. I am not a Monty Python fan so Little L and I will be visiting the Lions at MGM and riding the roller coaster at New York New York.

The next day we will just walk around because who doesn't love walking around in 115 degree heat? That evening Sparky, Little L and little ole me will go see Phantom of the Opera. Sweet Pea and Mr. Sweet Pea are going to see Penn and Teller. There really is a lot to do and see in Vegas.

Vegas Vacation, here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home