My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Mum likes reading, decorating, shopping with the girls, and Starbucks. She also feels funny writing in the 3rd person. Papa (also known as Sparky) is currently looking at me with a blank stare having asked him to add something about himself to the blog. (Now he wants to say something) The only thing he loves more in life than music and Coke is his wife and kids. (Awww...) :) Little Lotte is a genius on the computer and makes me fall over laughing every day with her quick wit. She loves computers and animals. Sweet Pea abandoned her family and moved to Phoenix for work and is now married as of 2/28/06. She is beautiful and smart and the most nurturing person I know. She gave me the greatest gift ever when she made me a grandmother. I am the proud Mum Mum to Andrew Christopher. There are no words to describe the joy of having a grandson!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Husband is cruel...



I got alllllll excited cause I actually believed that PAUL MCCARTNEY had sent me a STARBUCKS CARD!!!!!!!!!





My Husband is cruel!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the denim background.

jen l

12:36 PM  
Blogger Susie Q said...

This is too funny~!
Bill does this with Brian Dennehy for me all the time....cruel, evil men...*grin*

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home